Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have any upcoming training sessions?
Yes we do. In-Person & Virtual Options are Available. The dates are as follows:
- Atlanta Doula Retreat (April 22-24, 2022) – Registration is FULL
- Baltimore Doula Retreat (July 1-3, 2022) – Registration is OPEN
- Colorado Doula Retreat (October 7-9, 2022) – Registration will open April 2022
LIVE Virtual Training Sessions
- Childbirth Education for Doulas (May 7, 2022) Registration will open April 2022
- Homebirth Training for Doulas (August 8, 2022) Registration will open April 2022
- Postpartum Doula Training (September 24, 2022) Registration will open April 2022
- Pregnancy & Childbirth Doula Training (November 20, 2022) Registration will open April 2022
What training or courses are included in the Retreat?
The trainings included in the Retreat are as follows:
- Pregnancy & Childbirth Doula Training
- Postpartum & Newborn Doula Training
- Placenta Encapsulator Specialist
- BengKung Belly Binding
- Yoni Steam Training
- Doula Business Course
- Three Months of Virtual Mentorship
How much is the Retreat?
The cost of all retreats are $595. Payment plans are available at 50% now and later.
When will the training location be released?
The exact location of the training will be released exactly one month before your training date, however you must be paid in-full.
Is airfare and hotel expenses included in the registration costs?
No. Airfare and hotel expenses are not included in the registration costs. You are responsible for these fees.
Can I register for a payment plan?
Yes. You can register for a payment plan as long as you agree to the terms and conditions.
Payment plans require between a 40%-50% deposit with remaining balance being paid in full within two weeks. If you default on your payment plan, you will lose your seat. NO EXCEPTIONS.
What if I cannot attend the retreat after paying?
If for any reason you are unable to attend the retreat, unfortunately no refunds are issued and you forfeit your funds and seat.